Programs & Services
Helping people throughout the Sea to Sky Corridor
We operate over 40 programs and services to help children, youth, adults, seniors and families. We have programs to help if you…
- are a young family:
- are looking for childcare:
- have a question about your child’s development?
- are a teenager living in the Sea to Sky Corridor:
- are an adult with a developmental disability:
- are a senior:
- need to talk to a counsellor:
- need legal advice
- are going through a crisis:
- need a home:
- Our answers to frequently asked questions about our housing
- Centrepoint Apartments – affordable housing
- Riverstones Apartments – affordable housing
- Castle Rock Family Housing – subsidized family housing
- Spirit Creek Apartments – Coming Spring 2022
- Harrow Road Project – Coming in 2024
- Homeless Prevention
- Homeless Outreach
- Newport House (for adults with developmental disabilities)
- Homeshare (for adults with developmental disabilities)
We also partner with and support other organizations in their important programming.
Not sure which program is best for you?
Please contact us or fill in the form below and together we’ll figure out how to help you.
This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.