We ask that all youth who participate in our programs or activities adhere to our Youth Services Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
- All programs are intended to be safe physical and emotional spaces for everyone
- Be respectful of others
- No gossiping, bullying or swearing
- Zero tolerance for drug or alcohol use/discussion
- Follow the instructions of the Youth Workers in charge at all times
- Privacy of program participants is a priority for staff. However, because these virtual programs exist online, those who participate do so at their own risk of being identified by other program participants. As always, please talk to parents/guardians/trusted adults about online safety.
- During video calls, staff will not be recording and we require you do not as well
- Staff are required to report to the appropriate authorities: child abuse or possibility of serious harm to yourself or others
- Staff are required to report involvement in illegal activities which threaten property, clients or staff. These could include drug transactions or acts or threats of violence.